Fòrum Telecos UPC
What is the Fòrum Telecos?
Fòrum Telecos is a job fair organized by the “Fòrum Telecos Student Association” of the Barcelona School of Telecommunications Engineering (ETSETB) of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC) and aimed at all students in the Information and Communication Technologies area. Its objective is to put in contact our future engineers with companies.
The fair allows participating companies to recruit those profiles that best suit their needs, while our students can meet many different companies and learn about their projects.
Since its first edition, Fòrum Telecos has been exceeding itself year after year. The current edition aims to continue this growth, consolidating itself as a high-quality job fair for the IT and communications industry.
Study programs in ETSETB - Campus Nord
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Technologies and Services Engineering. With these following majors (specialties):
– Audiovisual Systems
– Telecommunications Systems
– Telematics Systems
– Electronic Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Physics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering
The ETSETB is a public engineering school of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia UPC that offers a wide range of degrees, including telecommunications, electronics, data and physics. With around 200 international students, thanks to exchange programs between the school and other universities around the world, and according to the reference rankings of QS and Shanghai universities, it is located among the top universities in Spain, among the top 30 in Europe, and among the 100 best in the world in the ICT field. ETSETB has become a benchmark engineering school.
However, the key element for the success of the School are the students, 85.85% of whom are studying any of the Degrees offered by the school, while the remaining 14.15% are students of the Master’s degree.